Establishing Classroom Culture is pivotal to creating conducive learning environments.
Measurable Learning Outcomes- In this Course, Teachers will be able to use resources, strategies and templates to create or build upon an Educational Philosophy in addition to:
- Create strategies for building and maintaining a Professional Online Classroom Culture
- Establishing Norms collaboratively with Parents to support Learning at Home
- Develop Strategies for Making Real World Connections in Online Teaching
- Fostering a method of transparent communication through establishing Online Teaching Norms
- Planning how to effectively streamline an Online Teaching Brand
Online Teaching Classroom Culture Bootcamp
- An Online Teaching Classroom Culture is even more critical in facilitating lessons and determining if anyone would even want to access instructional material. In this instance, how to effectively build rapport and maintain healthy relationships without taking time to establish what your Online Distance Learning Class looks like.
- Making the shift to online learning can be challenging but also translating their relationship building and maintenance across digital platforms is flat out overwhelming for most.
- Throughout this course, educators can explore strategies to Create an Online Classroom Culture while organizing how to streamline relationships with all stakeholders: students, staff, families, the community, and of course themselves.
Educators will enrich the Online Teaching Experience by using critical tools to make real world connections. Additionally, educators will be able to establish an Online Teaching Brand for Professional Transparency to better support parents who are seeking ways to fully explore collaborative ways to explore classrooms in an online setting.